For iOS - iPhone users - how to close and re open an app
If you are having any problems with Wreckfinder or any other app for that matter, you should first try what's called "Force Closing" and then re opening again.
There is a great help article from Apple on this subject explaining exactly how to close and re-open an app.
In a nutshell you need to do the following:
- Double click your 'home' button (the button at the bottom of your phone
- You should now see a list of your most recently used apps
- Scroll through to find Wreckfinder
- Now swipe upwards to close the app
- Next re-open Wreckfinder by clicking on the app icon